Unlimited! Practical information
How can I register for the conference?
|Early bird fee
(before April 1st)
|Fee for Unlimited!||125 euro||175 euro|
|Fee for Unlimited! + the pre-conference workshop||200 euro||250 euro|
|Fee for Unlimited! for concession holders and students
and employees of the department of applied linguistics
of the University of Antwerp
|50 euro||100 euro|
|Fee for Unlimited! + the pre-conference workshop
for concession holders and students or employees
of the department of applied linguistics of the University of Antwerp
|Support persons accompanying a registered participant||free||free|
Is the venue easily accessible?
- Unlimited! 3 will take place on the ground floor of building R of the City Campus of the University of Antwerp. You can find a map of the city campus here. The main entrance is located on the Rodestraat 14. The buildings' entrances will be clearly indicated and wheelchair accessible.
- For more information on the accessibility of the venue, please consult the accessibility screenings on the website of the University of Antwerp.
- The pre-conference reception will take place in the Felix Pakhuis, at walking distance from the venue.
What translation and accessibility services are provided?
- Live-subtitling from spoken English into written English will be provided with all presentations by a team of respeakers. The titles will be projected in two lines at the top of the presentation screen.
- A team of Flemish Sign Language Interpreters (VGT) is available to translate in one of both parallel sessions. Please contact us if you would like to make use of VGT, so that we can discuss what session can be made available with VGT.
- Are you accompanied by your own Sign Language Interpreter or a support person? He or she can register for free.
- The following additional services can be requested and we will do our best to accommodate you:
- Live-subtitling on an individual laptop screen. This way, you can adjust the presentation mode to your own needs. For instance, display the titles as running text on full screen mode or adjust the contrast or font size.
- Fully automatic translation of the English titles for additional language support (please contact us for available languages).
- A print out or digital version of the speakers' presentations.
- Pick up at a nearby train station, bus or tram stop.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions.
How do I get to Antwerp?
There are direct trains from Zaventem Airport (Brussels International Airport) and trains from Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam International Airport) to Antwerp Central Station. From the Central Station of Antwerp it is a 1 km walk (about 15 minutes) to the R building of the City Campus, where the conference will take place. For more information on public transport and getting to the campus by car, you can also check this webpage of the University of Antwerp.
Where can I find accommodation?
You can book a room at reduced fees through the booking system of the Antwerp Convention Bureau. Please contact us for the booking code.
Can I become a sponsor?
Interested in exhibiting your company's products and services as a sponsor? Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.